Monday 15 October 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie and Brown Sugar

Helloo beauties,
After watching and reading so much about these lip butters I was waiting for  Revlon lip butters to be launched in India. Now they are available in India and i bought two :) from 20 beautiful shades.
Both the shades are very pretty and have very fine shimmer in them.Price of one lipbutter is 600 rs. Packiging wise they are good. The cap  of a lipbutter indicates the color.They are very sheer but you can build the color according to your choice.I like them and will try some other shades of this range too. Enough of talking and now the swatches :P
2-3 swipes for this much color
Berry smoothie on my lips

Brown sugar on my lips

I think you should try these lipbutters. They are very good and are available in lots of gorgeous shades.
Luvs
Anu

12 comments: